Canterbury Trails provides the www.canterburytrails.co.nz website as a service to the public and other website owners.
Canterbury Trails is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although www.canterburytrails.co.nz may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, Canterbury Trails as the owner and operator www.canterburytrails.co.nz is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from www.canterburytrails.co.nz to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Canterbury Trails of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Canterbury Trails, and Canterbury Trails has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
We offer exclusive private tours and personal tours for small groups of up to eight guests. Tours for larger groups can also be arranged if required.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy…
Cancellation charges may be applicable when a booking is cancelled….
- If written cancellation is received by Canterbury Trails 60 days prior to the date of departure, then the cancellation charge may be the deposit paid.
- If written cancellation is received 30 – 59 days, then the cancellation charge may be 50% of the tour price.
- Within 30 days of departure the full tour price may be charged.
- A deposit of 25% of the total tour cost is usually required at the time of confirmation of booking and full payment for the tour is normally required 60 days prior to the tour’s departure.
Preferred method of payment is direct debit/wire transfer. MasterCard and Visa credit card payments may incur an additional charge.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars.
- All prices quoted include local Goods and Services Tax of 15%.
- All prices are subject to changes in accommodation costs, Goods & Services Tax, Road User Charges and other factors beyond our control.
Canterbury Trails reserves the right to alter or modify itineraries or accommodation venues in any way necessary in the interests of our clients due to circumstances over which Canterbury Trails has no control. The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw at any time any bookings or part of a tour made by or for a client, in which event no liability whatsoever in respect of such cancellations shall apply. The tours offered by Canterbury Trails are undertaken by the clients at their own risk and neither Canterbury Trails nor it’s agents accept liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to any property of it’s clients or for any injury sustained by a client while undertaking any tour. We highly recommend that you take out travel insurance.